Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fund Raising

I'm really excited to anounce our first fund-raiser for our adoption. We're making doll beds for Madame Alexander, American Girl, Journey Girls, Gotz, and other 18" dolls. These are awesome farmhouse style beds that any girl will love in her room. It's not painted yet, because I will be doing custom orders. This one is for Miss Ella's birthday, and it will be a pretty, traditional white.


I've opened up an Etsy shop to sell these, although if you're a local friend, we'd obviously love to skip the shipping completely, as these babies are expensive to ship!


If you want to check it out, our Etsy store is http://www.etsy.com/shop/2ndchance4love where we will also be selling trendy bedding and outfits for 18" dolls. We're really hoping to bring in funding for our adoption, as we have several big checks due to our adoption agency coming up pretty quickly. I can't wait to get started on this project, and we look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found you on Sandi's blog. I just wanted to say that I think your plan to adopt is wonderful. I wish I had the ability to do an international adoption. We just don't have it, financially. We are currently going through our county to adopt from the foster care system.
    There are lots of ways to find money to adopt - I am sure you have checked with your church, work, etc. There are also foundation that help with fund raising. Steve Curtis Chapman has one, and if you would happen to be Catholic, the is the Little Flowers Foundation. Good luck and God Bless your efforts!

    ReplyDelete